Things You Ought To Know for 2016 & Beyond
1. If you sign up for an event, you are responsible for the green fees.
2. If for some reason you cannot make an event you signed up for, you must cancel your name with Rich Luczkowski (414-423-9932) 14 days prior to the event. If you do not do this you are responsible for the green fees of that event. However, if you, and/or I can get another club member to take your place, all is forgiven and you are off the hook for green fees. Try to talk to Rich in person if you can. If you leave a message or email, make sure Rich gets back to you to confirm your situation. If Rich doesn't get back to you, he did not get your message and you are still on the hook for the event money.
3. Rich is willing to work with everyone to accommodate any special needs, as far as tee times. However, there again I need a lead time of at least 14 days in advance notice. If I don't get 14 days notice you may be out of luck with your request.
4. If you have questions regarding an event give Rich a call at 414-423-9932 prior to 8 PM PLEASE.
5. I will try to get tee times posted on our board at the GRANT clubhouse at least 5 days prior to our event.
They should be on web site sooner than that.
6. CELL PHONE USE WILL ONCE AGAIN BE PERMITTED IN ONLY OUR CLUB EVENTS. THIS IS A COURTESY TO OUR MEMBERS WHO MAY NEED THEM FOR WORK OR MEDICAL REASONS. I WOULD ASK THAT THEY BE SET ON VIBRATE, BUT THAT IS YOUR CALL. IF THIS CELL PHONE USE BECOMES AN ISSUE WE WILL BAN THEIR USE DURING OUR CLUB EVENTS. IF YOU ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT RICH LUCZKOWSKI 414-423-9932 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I WILL ADDRESS EACH SITUATION.
REMEMBER, CELL PHONE USE IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY OTHER EVENTS YOU MAY ENTER INCLUDING SECOND TEAM, AND ALL TOURNAMENTS. DO NOT CARRY ON A LENGTHY CONVERSATION UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY. THANK YOU