Helpful 2015 County News for Members
Changes in the point system this year: will be updated when known
1. Points will start being awarded for County courses starting on March 25 thru Nov. 15.
2. Points needed for free rounds have changed for example at Grant you need 220 points to get 18 holes of free golf.
3. Points are awarded for golf fees, 1 point per dollar.
4. The total points earned are always printed at the bottom of your golf receipt.
5. For all the info pick up a brochure at the course next time you play.
Click on pictures to make them larger
2017 CLUB NEWS STARTS TODAY
Bowman tees off first in 2017
The guys after their 1st round of the year
on Sunday 1-15-17.
Bob Gerszewski gets the first ACE of the season for our club.
This is Bob's FIRST ACE & it came on the Bridges course at Waushara on the 166 yard 5th hole. Bob used a 5 iron into a pretty stiff wind to get his ace.
Matt Griffin gets an eagle on hole 11 hitting a punch 8 iron in the first day of the Club Championship.
Tom Ruggles gets an eagle on the first hole at Pets. Tom hit a great 6 iron to record the eagle.
Way to go Tom, that's the first of many.